Strong, aggressive adhesive and durable fabric for a variety of wrappings!
Our Rigid Sports Strapping Tape is made from strong woven fabric and aggressive adhesive – which means fewer re-tapes and less worries about the tape coming apart or undone. After an assessment with your physiotherapist, this is ideal for:
- stabilise or support the injury
- pain-relief via a de-loading of the vulnerable or painful structures
- or to facilitate normal movement, muscles or postural patterns.
Three rolls are included in your order, each measuring 38mm wide by 13.7 metres long. The tape can be torn by hand or cut with scissors to the desired length. The tape’s woven rayon fabric is tough and durable, a feature which is especially important for sports activities. The rubber-based blown zinc oxide adhesive is extremely strong and will tolerate plenty of strenuous movements. And with the tape’s ability to unwind smoothly and evenly from the roll, the tape is easy to apply and it moulds to the body well.
Don’t trust your wrappings to inferior products. Purchase the Rigid Sports Strapping Tape x 30 Rolls today!
- Woven rayon fabric that’s tough and durable
- Rubber-based blown zinc oxide adhesive for all-day adhesion
- 30 rolls; each roll measures 38mm wide x 13.7 metres long
- Serrated edges that are tearable by hand
- Handles easily and moulds to the body well; unwinds from the roll smoothly
- Fabric weight: 130g/m2
- Adhesion: 300gf/cm
- Unrolling tension: 250gf/cm maximum
- Colour: flesh
- Apply to skin free from dirt, oil, sweat and hair
- Recommended storage: a cool, dry place without direct sunlight
***NOTE: Product contains natural rubber latex. Do not use if allergic to latex. Test a small area if unsure, and immediately discontinue use if any skin irritation develops.
1 x Premium Rigid Sports Strapping Tape – 30 Rolls of 38mm X 13.7M